Print Free Iowa Law Posters DOWNLOAD ALL IN ONE PDF
All Iowa businesses with at least one employee are required to display certain notices advising employees of their rights in the workplace. These mandatory federal and state labor law posters must appear in conspicuous places accessible to all employees. Labor laws change frequently, and it is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are up-to-date.
What Labor Law Posters are required for my business in Iowa?
Iowa Department of Labor requires the following Labor and Employment documents be posted in the workplace. This information is provided as a public service. Many other state and federal agencies may also require display of specific documents in the workplace.
Where can I download free Iowa Labor Law Posters?
There are limited sources where you can download required labor law posters free of charge. Two of them are federal and state agencies. However most of the state government websites are not user friendly, confusing and provide outdated links to downloadable PDF files. All mandatory, industry related and recommended posters can be conveniently downloaded on this page. All Electronic labor law posters below meet an employer’s legal obligation.
- Unemployment Insurance: Required of all businesses.
- Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses: Required of all employers in high rate industries having more than 10 workers. Must be posted annually from February 1st until April 30th.
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job: Required of all employers. Law requires the poster to be at least 8-1/2″ x 14″.
- Your Rights Under Iowa’s Minimum Wage: Required of all employers covered by the law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: Required of all businesses
- No Smoking Iowa Smokefree Air Act: Recommended
- Fair Labor Standards Act (Minimum Wage)
- Job Safety and Health Protections (OSHA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Notice to Workers with Disabilities
- Migrant and Seasonal Farm Worker Protection
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Posting requirements vary by statute, not all employers are covered by each of the Department’s statues and may not be required to post a specific notice. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and would not be subject to the Act’s posting requirements.
Free vs Paid: Which Product Version is Right for You?
|FREE VERSION||PAID ALL IN ONE VERSION|
|Includes all required posters||Includes all required posters|
|All-in-One Poster||All-in-One Poster|
|Compact & easy to put up||No tape or pushpins|
|Up to date guarantee||Up to date guarantee|
|Buy the All-in-One Professional Labor Law Posters instead of printing multiple pages. These posters contain both Federal and State laws, and help employers avoid posting fines and possible workplace conflicts such as wage and hour disputes, harassment, or discrimination.|