Print Free Iowa Law Posters
All Iowa businesses with at least one employee are required to display certain notices advising employees of their rights in the workplace. These mandatory federal and state labor law posters must appear in conspicuous places accessible to all employees. Labor laws change frequently, and it is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are up-to-date.
Free Labor Law Posters vs. Professional Ones
|Well, they’re free – which is a pretty big deal. If you have a small budget then being able to download and print labor law posters at no cost, is significant. For ultimate convenience, we’ve made each workplace poster available as one PDF file that can be downloaded for free right from our site – so you can avoid the hassle of dealing with government websites altogether.||We must be honest, there can be some drawbacks to relying on free printable labor law posters. Unfortunately, government websites are not always reliable. Broken links and outdated information is not uncommon. What’s more, if you decide to print labor law posters from these free government sources, you’ll also need to be diligent in regularly checking for updates and new requirements as labor laws change are inevitable.|
Where can I download free Iowa Labor Law Posters?
There are limited sources where you can download required labor law posters free of charge. Two of them are federal and state agencies. However most of the state government websites are not user friendly, confusing and provide outdated links to downloadable PDF files. All mandatory, industry related and recommended posters can be conveniently downloaded on this page. All Electronic labor law posters below meet an employer’s legal obligation.
What Labor Law Posters are required for my business in Iowa?
Iowa Department of Labor requires the following Labor and Employment documents be posted in the workplace. This information is provided as a public service. Many other state and federal agencies may also require display of specific documents in the workplace.
- Unemployment Insurance (link is external): Required of all businesses.
- Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses (link is external): Required of all employers in high rate industries having more than 10 workers. Must be posted annually from February 1st until April 30th.
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job (link is external): Required of all employers. Law requires the poster to be at least 8-1/2″ x 14″.
- Your Rights Under Iowa’s Minimum Wage (link is external): Required of all employers covered by the law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (link is external): Required of all businesses
- No Smoking Iowa Smokefree Air Act (link is external): Recommended
- Fair Labor Standards Act (link is external) (Minimum Wage)
- Job Safety and Health Protections (link is external) (OSHA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (link is external) (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (link is external)(EEOC)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (link is external) (EPPA)
- Notice to Workers with Disabilities (link is external)
- Migrant and Seasonal Farm Worker Protection (link is external)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (link is external) (USERRA)
Posting requirements vary by statute, not all employers are covered by each of the Department’s statues and may not be required to post a specific notice. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and would not be subject to the Act’s posting requirements.
Download Iowa Labor Law Posters
Get All in One Iowa Poster