The poster includes the following information:
- The current minimum wage in Arkansas is $11.00 per hour.
- The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.63 per hour, plus tips.
- The minimum wage for youth employees is $7.25 per hour, for employees who are under the age of 18 and who have not worked in the state for more than 90 days.
- The minimum wage for employees with disabilities is $11.00 per hour, for employees who are certified as having a disability by the Arkansas Department of Human Services.
- The poster also includes information about the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), which is a federal law that sets minimum wage and overtime pay standards.
The poster must be posted in a conspicuous place where it can be easily seen by employees.